Recycling Clothing and Household Items Helps the Local Community, Charity Partners, and our Planet!
1. Responsible Recycling Helps Our Planet!
- The U.S. generates over 25 billion pounds of textiles annually; that’s about 70 pounds per person!
- Currently, only 15% of that amount gets recycled, leaving the rest to landfill!
- At Recycle 2 Support, WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! We help collect millions of pounds of usable clothing and household items and keep them out of local landfills!
2. Your Donations Make a Difference!
- Recycle 2 Support offers you ways to make a difference. We all have choices on what to do with used clothing and household items we no longer use or need.
- Recycle 2 Support offers a tax deductible way for you to donate your usable items and make a difference in your local community!
- Recycle 2 Support partners with local nonprofits and schools in your community so you can truly make a difference in your community by donating these items!
3. Recycle and Get Clutter Free!
- One bag of donations MAKES A DIFFERENCE! It all adds up. It’s less clutter in your home and less clutter for our local landfills!
What to Donate?
- All types of used clothing including shoes, accessories for adults, kids and infants.
- We also accept Household items such as Kitchenware, Books, Toys, bedding, Jewelry, and small appliances.
- For a detailed list click HERE.